Special Kettle Returning Next Week?

Just curious, what did you put quotation marks around orange?
No special reason, basically to draw attention to the color. I believe that color has been mentioned in some other threads beside this one. Also, I believe that picture was yours that I grabbed from the WKC Forum.

No special reason, basically to draw attention to the color. I believe that color has been mentioned in some other threads beside this one. Also, I believe that picture was yours that I grabbed from the WKC Forum.
Ok! Thanks for clarifying! Like TimA mentioned, I took the quotation marks to imply that you felt it wasn't really orange. And yes, that is my photo. I took it here at Weber HQ in Palatine of one of our sample units.

I agree, but I am not looking at any grill.

I am looking out the window.

Anybody in the Northeast get this reference?
I’ve seen some pics. Kinda crazy. Typically when we have smoke it’s nothing like that. Of course I haven’t looked to see how close say New York is to the actual fires

I'm down in Ocean City, MD and even down here it has been unusually "hazy"
My son lives in eastern Pennsylvania and called yesterday afternoon telling us about the smoky haze. It hit us on the Jersey shore late morning today.

Monday until late Tuesday afternoon was perrty rough here in NE Ohio. Could taste the stuff burning. It cleared up a bit today but still a little hazy.
I have read it is supposed to clear out by Friday around here.

I’ve seen some pics. Kinda crazy. Typically when we have smoke it’s nothing like that. Of course I haven’t looked to see how close say New York is to the actual fires
Surreal, bizarre, disconcerting are the words that come to mind. Never seen this first hand around here. I believe it’s coming from due north, Quebec and Ottawa. About a 7 hour drive from here.

Back