Spares from Sunday, Frist time w/WRO

Ken_K

TVWBB Super Fan
I did a couple of racks of spare on Sunday using Larry's wonderful WRO for the first time since I got the recipe. It really was fantastic, gave a great flavor that complimented and enhanced the natural flavor of the meat. Sauced with SBR and served grilled garlic bread on the side.

Spares6-21-09001.jpg

Spares6-21-09002.jpg

Thanks J I appreciate that. The cooker did all the work. It was so brutally hot outside that when it settled in I spent the rest of the cook inside with a cold one or two, and just checked the temp once an hour. You got to love effortless BBQ
icon_wink.gif

Beautiful bones there Ken!!! Glad you enjoyed the Wolfe Rub!! Sweet Baby Rays is one of my favorites with WRO. I usually mix an equal part of honey in with it, it realy compliments the cinnamon in the rub!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Beautiful bones there Ken!!! Glad you enjoyed the Wolfe Rub!! Sweet Baby Rays is one of my favorites with WRO. I usually mix an equal part of honey in with it, it realy compliments the cinnamon in the rub!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Larry -- WRO is a winner, I can't wait to mix up a batch of WRB. So you mix in equal parts honey to original SBR? I tried the SBR Honey BBQ but I think I like the original better, may have to try mixing in honey with the original in equal parts and see how that does --thanks

Back