Sometimes it's your turn...

Maybe therapy. Stop blaming the deck and house.
Then I have to be next in line!
I have three kettles out and “at the ready” at all times! The three burner Genesis is on the deck for warming oven duties or a quick grill off of something for the two of us when I just don’t feel like the extra steps.
The ranch kettle is not likely to be a daily use unit, is it Alex? So, you can make up an outdoor kitchen dedicated to the ranch kettle cooks! I already have an idea of a 5 pallet workspace in my head.
I’m Tim and, I have Weberitis.

Then I have to be next in line!
I have three kettles out and “at the ready” at all times! The three burner Genesis is on the deck for warming oven duties or a quick grill off of something for the two of us when I just don’t feel like the extra steps.
The ranch kettle is not likely to be a daily use unit, is it Alex? So, you can make up an outdoor kitchen dedicated to the ranch kettle cooks! I already have an idea of a 5 pallet workspace in my head.
I’m Tim and, I have Weberitis.
I'm already planning the cookouts...

We are in the process of expanding the yard so maybe I will create a special place for the Ranch.

Exterior looks great. Those are the right casters for the ranch, which also fits the SS Gen 1 performer. Based on the handles it’s an earlier version of the ranch but not too early so should have a hinged cooking grate but the smaller size hinge which is about the size of the standard Weber charcoal baskets. Kind of a pain to add coals with the small opening but at roughly 300 bucks for a new cooking grate it’s worth dealing with. Great score looks like it needs casters and a cleaning and she ought to be ready to go. Welcome to the club, and if the wife unit ever throws you out of the house you have a Weber condo to stay in 😁

I’m Tim and, I have good ideas.

Ftfy

I’m Tim and, I have good ideas.

Ftfy
Plaigerist!
Consultation remuneration to be shared! 🍺🥃🤪!
And, I have incredible ideas! Some downright lunacy to some but, they are un-enlightened!
They do not understand nor, will they in most cases.

Damn. I was so close.
So the guy texted me yesterday. He said back in the 90s he called The East Coast Grille in Cambridge and left a message asking them what type of grill he should buy. Chris Schlesinger himself called him back and told him to buy a Ranch Kettle, which he did.

I've ate there many times.

By the way, he may be watching this thread. Someone may have spilled the beans to him.

Back