Some weber accessories on clearance @ Lowe's

I hit Lowe's the other day and they had a few on sale....I snagged the All-Purpose & Santa Maria Steak rubs for $6.97 ea, and the Cajun Bayou rub for $4.97. I'm going to try the Santa Maria on some marinated flank steaks at our tailgate party today. Thanks, again, for the tip!

The AP is surprisingly good for a very basic canned product. Enjoy Rick!
Phew!
The Santa Maria Steak rub is a salt bomb. I'm glad I tasted before using on the flank steaks at the tailgate today. It does have a very good flavor. I sprinkled it very lightly, on some steaks that I had marinated overnight, and everyone raved about them.
In spite of the salt, it is very flavorful. Next time, I'll use it as a dry brine.

Phew!
The Santa Maria Steak rub is a salt bomb. I'm glad I tasted before using on the flank steaks at the tailgate today. It does have a very good flavor. I sprinkled it very lightly, on some steaks that I had marinated overnight, and everyone raved about them.
In spite of the salt, it is very flavorful. Next time, I'll use it as a dry brine.
Have not cracked that one yet, thanks for the heads up!

Have not cracked that one yet, thanks for the heads up!
No problem.
The light sprinkle I put on the flank steaks, halfway through the cook, made the board sauce excellent.
I think that it would make a very good dry brine, which I'm going to do in the future.

Back