Some parts available.

John Bostwick

TVWBB Wizard
Found a little gold mine. If someone is looking for one, send me a message. I am not going to get rid of them all though.

Some old HM buttons(5-way toggle buttons)
20220919_160728.jpg

Attachments

• 20220919_160205.jpg
    20220919_160205.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 18
Wow, wish you had posted this yesterday! Actually ordered one of those OKI-78SR-5/1.5-W36H-C from Mouser yesterday since they had a few in stock (shipping cost me more than the converter itself).

They were completely out of stock when I originally ordered all my other parts, so I had to order an OKI-78SR-5/1.5-W36-C. Had to de-solder the 90 degree header, and then solder a 3-pin straight header onto it. Still trust the correct part more than my homemade one though, so I'll just keep it for backup since I haven't built my HM yet.

Wow, wish you had posted this yesterday! Actually ordered one of those OKI-78SR-5/1.5-W36H-C from Mouser yesterday since they had a few in stock (shipping cost me more than the converter itself).

They were completely out of stock when I originally ordered all my other parts, so I had to order an OKI-78SR-5/1.5-W36-C. Had to de-solder the 90 degree header, and then solder a 3-pin straight header onto it. Still trust the correct part more than my homemade one though, so I'll just keep it for backup since I haven't built my HM yet.
Yeah, I also saw they were out, and someone wanted me to build a HM. I am moving and decided to look at what I had available today, and stumbled on to the OKIs. I saw they have 10 in stock.

The only thing im missing are the AD8495, I found some on ebay for $21 including shipping, but they are on a breakout board, no biggie, though.

Found a little gold mine. If someone is looking for one, send me a message. I am not going to get rid of them all though.

Some old HM buttons(5-way toggle buttons)
View attachment 59772
Do you still have any of these that you'd like to get rid of? I could use one for my old HM. It stopped working years ago so I just control it with the web interface now but I'd sure buy one or two of those if you wanted to get rid of them! Thanks, Jay

Back