Some eggplant rollatinis?

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Olympian
Sure. Coming up.

1662933477206.jpeg

1662934909745.jpeg

I sure do enjoy the Lodge two sided CI flattop. Very useful and easy to own.

Last edited:
Nice done! That was just on smitten kitchen with Deb Pearlman. Yours looks really good.
thanks, Tim. my wife really likes it and its a filling meal on its own and meatless too. overall effort was a 2 of 5. it's pretty simple work, especially since i refused to fry the sliced eggplant. a little salt and evoo and let them rest for 2 hours. then the CI sear and cool for a bit. the filling was measured as 1 TB ricotta per slice (16 TBs total), one egg, gran garlic, italian herbs and a dash of black pepper and mix. then added into the mix some shredded mozz and sprinkled pecorino. mixed all together and spooned a heavy TB onto each eggplant plank and then rolled. sauce was crushed Cento toms, evoo, salt, italian herbs, gran garlic, gran onion, sprinkle of oregano. assembled all and oven baked covered for 30 mins at 325F (convection) and then removed foil for 25 mins/till brown for the mozz.

i'll have the check out this Deb Pearlman gal you speak of. i cooked this one in my head only. no recipe or directions. i've done this once before :cool:

Back