SOLD: Weber 7445 Portable Charcoal Table

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinning the herd a bit. This is the highly sought-after, no longer available Weber 7445 Portable Charcoal Table. This table has a locking mechanism that secures any of the Smokey Joe or Go-Anywhere grills to the table top. Only used once at the TVWBB Oakland A's Tailgate event that I hosted in July 2014. It's in excellent condition and will ship in the original box.

I'm selling for what I paid back in 2014--$60--and you pay for whatever shipping method you want (or local South Bay/San Jose or North Bay/Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park pickup for free). An example of UPS Ground 7-day shipping from California to Michigan ZIP code 48640 is $26.38 (estimated ~14lbs, will verify when shipping).

I could probably put this item on eBay and bid up the price, but I'm more interested in moving this item quickly, avoiding fees, and getting it to someone I know will really appreciate it. (y)

Best,
Chris

P.S. Grill not included! :D

IMG_2092[1].JPG

IMG_2093[1].JPG

Yes, and you could make some good money off that trailer.

I sincerely appreciate your generosity of offering here.
And I promise it has a good home. 😍

Well, that went fast. I’m too slow. I was pretty excited for an instant until I read the following post that it was already snatched up. Chris let it go for a very fair price. Good for Brenda.

Last time I saw one, it was on FBMP a few states away for $150+shipping which is far more than I‘m willing pony up.

I wish Weber would reintroduce it for reasonable price or come out with a creative next gen version.

They are very nice tables. I was lucky to buy two for $25 each new at a Navy exchange. They had a pallet of them. If I knew then what I know now.

Back