So whos smoking up for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm traveling around the valley on Christmas day, but on Friday eve I plan to do an overnighter for a Saturday afternoon late lunch.

I have a nice 8 lb butt that will ride above and
drip it's juicy renderings onto an 11.5 lb choice brisket.

I can't wait!

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's 1.30am Christmas Day and I'm just about to take the brined Atlantic Salmon off the WSM.

When I wake up I'll fire up the WSM for Renowned Mr Brown pork butt and a few racks of spareribs, and my brother's coming over to do the turkey in the kettle Weber.

Merry Christmas to all

Jack

Turkey, brined with crab boil seasoning. At the grocery, all they had were either enhanced Honeysuckle White brand, or, oddly enough, Butterballs that were all-natural.

cooking a few butts and a brisket today---and tomorrow will attempt a 12lb prime rib for the 1st time
merry xmas to all

Buzz

A little snow on the deck but a flank steak on the kettle for tonight and two pork butts going on the WSM at midnight for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

Making jerky for xmas with my new et 73 remote smoker thermomometer. Finally got the jerky making figured out and loving it.

6 pounds of turkey breast and eight turkey legs with my pear wood I harvested after the storm fell it on the house.

boring maybe, but I just unwrapped my new rotisseire
too bad Santa didn't come by before the butcher closed!

Two pork butts with BRITU rub.

These two butts did NOT want to cooperate. 18 hours on the smoker and still holding at 185 degrees. Finally yanked 'em off the WSM and pulled them. Smaller one was fantastic, while the bigger one could have used some more time on the WSM to render away some more of the fat.

Fried two turkeys and smoked two hams!
All were great....now I can't move. Can't wait for bed time to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back