So Check Out This Museum Piece: NIB 1988 Genesis 5

As much as I don't understand the museum piece concept, I do think that grill will and probably should wind up in that kind of situation.
Well, Jon Tofte is an aficionado of the Weber grills. Would it be possible to do a kind of “go fund me” here on the forum to raise enough to buy it for Jon? I’m sure he’d appreciate it and it would be going to a good home.

I don’t know how he’ll hide it from the wife…
Gerry

I will be very surprised if your Genesis II is still serviceable or even able to be rehabbed after 20 years for that matter. The newer grills seem to require a bit more care and maintenance than the older ones.

Well, Jon Tofte is an aficionado of the Weber grills. Would it be possible to do a kind of “go fund me” here on the forum to raise enough to buy it for Jon? I’m sure he’d appreciate it and it would be going to a good home.

I don’t know how he’ll hide it from the wife…
Gerry

If ANY more grills show up without at least twice as many going in the other direction, you will need to crowd fund a place for me to sleep outside with my grills. Summer has been very disappointing with so many house issues, extra work and no time to work on grills. I am trying to refigure my plan... Maybe my parts will last until I semi-retire and can make grills a daily job :oops: ...

Back