Smokin Brother pellet grill

Brian-B

TVWBB Member
A friend just bought a Smokin Brothers Premier Plus 30” pellet grill. I’ve never heard of them before. Seems well made. Anyone else have any experience with them? We smoked some ribs on it to test it out and they turned out good.

That’s the same grill I was ready to pull the trigger on when Weber announced their first sale on the Smokefire. The grilling capability of the Weber was a big plus. I had purchased the Smokin Brothers Heatwave accessory and tested it on my Camp Chef to see if it enhanced sear capability. Although I never owned one of their grills I continue to recommend that folks take a look at Smokin Brothers if they want a quality pellet grill for low and slow. Thanks for the info.

That’s the same grill I was ready to pull the trigger on when Weber announced their first sale on the Smokefire. The grilling capability of the Weber was a big plus. I had purchased the Smokin Brothers Heatwave accessory and tested it on my Camp Chef to see if it enhanced sear capability. Although I never owned one of their grills I continue to recommend that folks take a look at Smokin Brothers if they want a quality pellet grill for low and slow. Thanks for the info.
Went to my grill shop in town today and they had the 36 in. That’s the one I would get if I decide to go with Smokin Brothers. I have to convince my wife first that we need one 🤞. Thanks Lew

I have the same model your buddy bought. I believe the new ones have a wifi controller where as mine is a savannah stoker. I have only good things to say about it. I've had it about 18 months and have never had an issue with it. It's a tank, love it.

I have the same model your buddy bought. I believe the new ones have a wifi controller where as mine is a savannah stoker. I have only good things to say about it. I've had it about 18 months and have never had an issue with it. It's a tank, love it.
Thanks Gary. It does look well built and yes they come with a Wi-Fi controller now. Like I said I had never heard of them before and when he said he bought one and after we loaded it up and brought it home and looked it over I was impressed.

Back