Smokehouse Pellets

Greg Ross-MN

TVWBB Fan
I think these are the same brand as Sam’s. Anyone try these? Ridiculous price for 40 lbs. $8.98

They are good pellets and yes same as what is sold at Sam's (except for the blend). I've never seen them at Menards to this point yet it shows my Menards here in Cherry Valley has 90+ bags! Given how many lbs of pellets I have stockpiled (hoarded) LOL I almost hate to say this, but I may have to go get a few of these as well. But then of course I will need more Menard's green pais and lids :D I have discovered it's 2 pails to every 40lb bag. Wife may kill me yet :D

Strange. No such issue on mine. What kind of noise? Although occasionally I can hear the auger occasionally on both of my grills using either brand I use. No matter the ones from Costco (which some folks say are made by Pit Boss or the Smoke House brand from Sam's whcih some say are made by Bear Mountain). I cannot vouch for either theory though. I can vouch for I think both are good quality though (and it may be due to handling), I notice the SmokeHouse pellets are a little smaller and dustier. Not a great amount but definitely noticeable

Well, went to Menards today. The Smokehouse blend they sell is different than the one Sam's sells. The blend at Menards is 50/50 oak-hickory. The blend at Sam's is Oak, Hickory, cherry, and maple
But at $7.99 a 40# bag +11% rebate on top of that I bought 3 bags.

Back