SmokeFire FINALLY at my Lowes, but sure doesn't look like an impressive sales effort

Jon Tofte

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Well my Lowe's store in Stuart, FL must be low on the totem pole. It took forever for it to finally show up. Unfortunately, the presentation definitely doesn't inspire. Instead of a nice display and both models of the SmokeFIre being shown front and center, all my Lowe's had was a couple EX-4's just shoved in with some other grills:

SmokeFire at my Lowes.jpg

If this is where it is going to be with the SmokeFire sales promotion effort, it doesn't look too great for Weber...

Well, I guess a half effort is better than none at all...most of the Lowes in metro Pittsburgh still don't have EX4s (4/10) and EX6s (1/10)

Thanks Lew!
The $850 is a deal at least, especially with the cover. I had seen the one by me, but list price and possible hassle with warranty makes that unattractive. Since I am moving and have a truckload of grill projects I am trying to swear off for now.

From South Florida all the way to Indiana...kind of like going from the 60's TV shows Flipper to another - Green Acres!!!!

I was in Lowes this week and stopped by the grills, and got first touchy feely of the Smokefires. EX6 is huge very striking, the EX4 is more my size. Look solid would love to have one.

My Lowe's still does not have them in stock or in display but I finally saw them at an Ace Hardware nearby. Wish they worked as good as they looked consistently.

Back