SmokeFire🔥 Cook Log

SteveF (Alpine)

TVWBB Fan
I thought it might be nice to log some of our SmokeFire cooks in a single, easy to access location. Truth be told I’m kinda lazy and generally only post in the photos section because I’m not much of a recipe guy. As in I don’t follow any recipe to the “T” and can’t recite my own recipes either because I never measure anything. I do however love pictures, as I believe most of you do. All that said, I do try to document the process I followed such as starting temps, changes in temp, brand and flavor of pellets and lastly internal temps. This site has been a wealth of inspiration for us and if we can return the favor for any current or potential SmokeFire owners, we’re happy to help. So without any further ado, here are few of our cooks that we’ve documented🍻:

52 Day Dry Aged Ribeye

Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms

Porterhouse Steak

Pulled Pork

Chicken Pesto Paninis

Cast Iron Pizza

Pit-Fried Chicken

Two Bone Rib Roast

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin

Boneless Flanken

Hanger Steak

Bone In Chicken Thighs

Last edited:
I thought it might be nice to log some of our SmokFire cooks in a single, easy to access location. Truth be told I’m kinda lazy and generally only post in the photos section because I’m not much of a recipe guy. As in I don’t follow any recipe to the “T” and can’t recite my own recipes either because I never measure anything. I do however love pictures, as I believe most of you do. All that said, I do try to document the process I followed such as starting temps, changes in temp, brand and flavor of pellets and lastly internal temps. This site has been a wealth of inspiration for us and if we can return the favor for any current or potential SmokeFire owners, we’re happy to help. So without any further ado, here are few of our cooks that we’ve documented🍻:

Pulled Pork

Chicken Pesto Paninis

Cast Iron Pizza

Pit-Fried Chicken

Two Bone Rib Roast

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin

Boneless Flanken

Hanger Steak

Bone In Chicken Thighs
Very nice!

Hamburgers,
Steaks (many of them)
Whole chickens
Grilled Chicken
Cast Iron seared tri tip
Chicken Parmesan Lasagna
Pork Ribs
Beef Ribs
Beef Short Ribs
Pork Butt
Sausages
Hot dogs

Short List for my SF --- but will grow ;)

New York Strip Steak
Ribeye Steak
Hamburgers
Chicken Breasts
3-2-1 Baby Back Ribs

Looking forward to cooking some Brisket soon!

Back