Smoked beef back ribs again

Michael Goldman

TVWBB Fan
Hi all, well,i cooked a rack of beef backb ribs yesterday,, came out great.. 2nd rack on cooker right now,, changed a few things from my 1st back rib cook of a couple of weeks ago.will post my thoughts and pics tomorrow of yesterdays and todays cook..

c914b281-0e00-4683-868a-7d6a5f10f73a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]GOOD MORNING, THE TWO RACKS OF BEEF BACK RIBS CAME OUT GREAT.USED VERY LITTLE RUB ON SOME..MOST WHEN ON NAKED ,THEN FINISHED ON WITH SAUCE.. FUEL USED WAS RO LUMP AND STUBBS BRQS COMBINED.VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COMBO.LITTLE ASH ,CLEAN BURN..COOK TEMPS BETWEEN 250-275.FOILED AT THE 2 HOUR MARK FOR 1/2 HOUR A LITTLE HONEY, BROWN SUGAR,APPLE JUICE IN FOIL ON RIBS.., THEN ON WITH SAUCE APPROX 25 MIN. TOTAL TME ABOUT 3 HOURS.. RIBS WERE TENDER AND TASTED GREAT.DEAR ALMOST ATE THE BONES''''''

Michael,

Nice looking beef ribs. It's hard to find them with that much meat.

Where in SWFL are you?

Hi sean and bill,, sean, we live in north port,up the road from you,bill we enjoyed them.. Looking forward to doing a briket one of these days..

Ribs look really good Mike!! Toying with the idea of moving to the Gulf coast in a couple of years. The NH winters are starting to get old!!

Great looking ribs. Have yet to make those ribs. Judging from the way yours look I need to cut my wait short.

Back