Slate

I agree with you guys, let’s see how it fares after a year or two!
The paper towel holder might be really handy, I wonder if it will fit my rotisserie unit?ill have to look into that!
Just looked at the site, this does not appear there in the US listings. Paul, where did you find this?

Last edited:
I agree with you guys, let’s see how it fares after a year or two!
The paper towel holder might be really handy, I wonder if it will fit my rotisserie unit?ill have to look into that!
Just looked at the site, this does not appear there in the US listings. Paul, where did you find this?
Perhaps my wording was unclear, portable griddles went on sale this week

Perhaps my wording was unclear, portable griddles went on sale this week

Also, The expandable stand looks good as it can accommodate some of the new snap on accessory holders. I have my eye on the 22in portable plus table....amongst many other things!!!

https://www.weber.com/US/en/griddle/griddle-accessories/expandable-stand/3400015.html

Do you think the Griddle top itself is different to the Weber Full Griddle inserts for the Genesis and Spirit or the same Carbon Steel manufacturing procedure with the wording Rust Resistant added to it?

Last edited:
I don’t know about the griddle itself but,I need to see one of the paper towel holders, I like the “wind denier”!! That’s the thing about all of those things, the roll blows all over the place!

Do you think the Griddle top itself is different to the Weber Full Griddle inserts for the Genesis and Spirit or the same Carbon Steel manufacturing procedure with the wording Rust Resistant added to it?
First take i thought it was a non stick coating, but he says it's not a coating but bonded under high heat, so we'll see what that means.
I bought a silicone cover for my MM griddle. It's made to fit the griddle like WeatherTech fits cars.
That really helps with keeping water/rust off it.

I see it available way up here in the north.....but only at big box store...boooooo.....
This is the premium one with the temp display......it better be a good one, the price would say it has to.
No offerings on the larger 36 inch option.......gonna be over a grand for sure.
It looks like what I have been waiting for......but not sure I want to part with 4 digits really.

1709932240252.png

Back