Sirloin and Chuck Burgers with Lemon Aioli crispy Prosciutto

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Morning all.

I first tried this recipe during a ribeye throw down and I was so impressed by the textures and flavors I had to share again.
First, set the mood.

Second make the lemon aioli - I really wanted to make the mayo from scratch but we don't have any dijon (I know...a crime against humanity)

50/50 of Gruyere and Cheddar

Nice marbling

Crisping up the Prosciutto

And the grind

Don't look at the turkey burgers...they aren't part of this post

Don't mind the good china and the boxes in the background - This might come as a shocker, but we aren't done unpacking...
This was a tasty tasty burger. The crunch and salt from the prosciutto contrasts against lemon and garlic in the aioli and makes this a really nice blend of flavors

And my night cap - If anyone would like to sidebar about sour beers, I am hooked.

Thanks for looking all!

Chris, what I'm seeing about your weather out there you are a real trooper for pulling this cook off. That looks absolutely delicious! Really like how you did that Crispy Prosciutto.

So the prosciutto went into the grind? I might have been tempted to save a couple of slices for the top of the burger. Those must have
had amazing flavor. Fire could use another log though. Nice cook!

Nice beer! We don't get the Bruery here, but we have plenty of Jester King, and they pump out some good sours!!! I just got two bottles of Prairie Funky Armarillo, haven't had one yet.

Really nice looking burgers. We're having burgers tonight, but they won't come close to these.

Back