"Simple Salmon"

Rolf Jacobsen

TVWBB Emerald Member
That’s what Weber calls this recipe. Fresh COHO salmon and in addition to the marinade, (I did two hours), I topped it with Penzey’s Northwoods Fire. Nancy wanted Tilapia so it joined in. Sorry for the photos but it gets dark pretty early now.
http://www.weber.com/grillout/recipes/seafood/simple-salmon
SalmonNov%2012%20014-L.jpg

We had this with some Yukon Gold fries hit with EVOO, salt,pepper and fresh Rosemary. These were served with a Mayo, parsley, garlic and Dijon mustard sauce.
SalmonNov%2012%20013-L.jpg

The "Helper"
SalmonNov%2012%20011-L.jpg

We also cooked up some asparagus with the dreaded Tarragon butter sauce.
SalmonNov%2012%20008-L.jpg

All this is topped with fresh baked Tuscan garlic bread.
SalmonNov%2012%20017-L.jpg

Thanks for looking and please try the recipe. It's pretty easy and tastes good!

Last edited:
That looks delicious! Almost to the point of convincing me to try fish ....:D. Love the rosemary on the potatoes!

I think I'm going to try your recipe soon. Wife wants to eat healthier and wants everything grilled...😃🍻

Beautiful plate. That's an interesting sauce for your potatoes - kind of looks like French Onion Dip in the picture.

Beautiful plate. That's an interesting sauce for your potatoes - kind of looks like French Onion Dip in the picture.

Jon it’s actually a Weber recipe.

• Sauce
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 large garlic clove, minced
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper

Looks wonderful Rolf and your helper looks very content in that spot "heck I would be"!

Your salmon looks awesome and I might have to try the tater dip(the weber salmon recipe is pretty tasty as well)

Back