Show us your charcoal inventory/stash

Lol...

It was all cleaned up, then a $500 bbq order arrived and I had no where to put it.
I will be re organizing the garage again Ina week or 2 for sure.
It’s packed and it’s driving me nuts.
I feel bad you have to put your grill away for for winter. That seems so bizarre to me. Yeah, CA winter isn’t harsh. Thank god. You can live vicariously for the winter. 🤣🤣🤣

I feel bad you have to put your grill away for for winter. That seems so bizarre to me. Yeah, CA winter isn’t harsh. Thank god. You can live vicariously for the winter. 🤣🤣🤣
Grill all year round...

Grill all year round...

That’s excellent! Love looking at the snow. “Looking”

@Darryl - swazies is a Canuck. I believe he lives in the Tundra 😂

We grill year round. We just get some winter rains (sometimes). In a heavy winter, we get floods (but not nearby us).

I’ve only put it away so early this year because I was off this week.
It would have to be done in 4 weeks or so anyways.
I bbq all year long.
Same frequency, it doesn’t stop.
Our nights here now are around your 45 degrees or so.

Some of you guys have an epic collection of charcoal. I had about 20 bags back in 2018. As of today I have about two and a half bags. :LOL:

There have been zero decent sales the last couple of years in my neck of the woods. Biggest one was two 20-lb. bags (twin packs) of Kingsford for $16.88 at Sam's Club around Memorial Day weekend.

Not sure what happened. In 2017-2018, Lowes would run promos for Memorial Day/Fourth of July/Labor Day with 18-20 lb. twin-packs for $10 if I remember correctly. Looks like those days are over, though.

Not pictured...a couple bags of B&B lump. I, literally, have no more room in the shed, unless I block the window. ;)

Attachments

• charcoal stash.jpg
    charcoal stash.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 29
It's not that we can't find charcoal, it's that we can't afford to stock up. There have been no sales on it like in years past.

You all are wild.

Need to pick up another twin bag of Kingsford but this about all I got room for. Have half a bag left in my briquette bin that I scoop from.
BGE is bagged up because it used to be on the floor and wanted to keep it dry.
PXL_20211028_195817286.jpg

Back