She ain't pretty but she can cook!

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Ok, here is a pic of my cheapie Meco grill smokin' some brats and burgers over hickory chunks for big daddy!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
She's old, dusty, wiggly and cheap... but man can she cook!
icon_biggrin.gif

Do any of you guys have any old cookers you still use for more than a holder for your charcoal starter? That's usually what I use this one for.

Tony

Tony,

Don't currently have any old cookers. Had one but it tookup "space" and I decided Ireally did not need it.

How's your business going?

Ray

Hey Tony,
Read about this elsewhere, too! I got a Meco II for free last fall. I sanded it, painted it, drilled out the rivets and replaced with stainless bolts, replaced the wood on the folding table with cedar, and then donated it for a silent auction at church. I never cooked on it though. I was curious how it worked. Hopefully the guy that bought it makes it work like you do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She's old, dusty, wiggly and cheap... but man can she cook! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's entirely possible that "girls" of a certain level of maturity would take that as a compliment...
icon_wink.gif

Great statement!!! Can not help but love you mature ladies (meaning over thirty ). This is from an old codger.....(70 or so)

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

So what would Jimmy Soul say about your Meco?

Back