Seriously...the Europeans get everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wolgast:
Yea we europeans pay more for our webers(actually do we?) what does a wsm 22 2010 cost in usa(or the rest of the world for that matter) i payed in swedish kr inc shippment 3850kr,in usd that will be 498.92 usd.

Did i pay a over price for the unit?
Sure it was the standard black one but how mutch would it differ to get it in the usa?

Sure the new collored ketteles sells for a few hundered over the black one but still.

Just wanna know.

Bless//Me

http://www.google.com/products...&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

May have, not sure if this is the 2010 or 2009 though. Unless you got accessories to go with it.

Originally posted by Wolgast:
VAT?
Value added tax. You are in sweden yes? For those that don't know, it's a national sales tax in addition to any other taxes paid.

In sweden for example,
In Sweden, VAT is split into three levels: 25% for most goods and services including restaurants bills, 12% for foods (incl. bring home from restaurants) and hotel stays (but breakfast at 25%) and 6% for printed matter, cultural services, and transport of private persons.

Imagine paying a 25% tax on everything you buy ouch!

Imagine paying a 25% tax on everything you buy ouch!

VAT is just a type of sales tax. The VAT rate varies around Europe, just as sales tax does in the US.

Prices shown in Europe generally include VAT, and the good news is that if you would order something and have it shipped outside of Europe, the shop would deduct this tax so you would get some discount.

-Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back