Seen Brinkmann pans recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We are looking for a Brinkmann pan to replace our WSM water pan. We found the Brinkmann website which sells them for around $14, however we heard that last year they were available at WalMart for less than $4. We haven't been able to find one yet. Has anyone found these recently anywhere other than from Brinkmann?

Thanks,
Connie

I haven't seen one recently, but I did get mine at Walmart last year for about $3.00. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but be sure you get the Brinkman charcoal pan, not the water pan, as it fits better. Good luck in your search!

Kelly

Thanks Kelly, We did look at the local WalMart with no luck. We do have the part number, yet WalMart has no way of looking up their products on their computer system. It is the Brinkmann charcoal pan we are looking for. I would love to find it around here rather than wait for Brinkmann to ship.

Connie,
I don't know if you have a BBQs galore in your area, but they have them. I got one there a couple months back and paid around 6 bucks.

Lowes and Home Depot up here Wash carries Brinkman product. I'll take a look the next time
I'm in the one or both locations, need charcoal soon anyway.
Jim

Thank you everyone. Jim, we already looked at WalMart, KMart, Lowe's, Home Depot, and Fred Meyer's. Konrad, I couldn't locate the part through BBQ Galore but did send them an email. If all else fails I'll order from Brinkmann and hope they are quick! Thanks again.

Connie

Connie,
I got mine at BBQ Galore last fall. I'll bet they have it in a store. I hope you're able to find one -- you'll like it.

Good luck
Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back