Searwood commercial on Food Network

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Today I noticed that Weber has started running Searwood commercials on the Food Network. Can't find a link to the commercial, but it's good to see that Weber is putting some advertising dollars behind this new product.

Seems like every commercial I see on YouTube is a SearWood ad. I hope it does well for them.

I just caught the commercial while watching Triple D, blink & you'll miss it, probably less then 15 seconds. Nevertheless there on the board, I can't recall the last time I saw a Weber ad on TV.

I just caught the commercial while watching Triple D, blink & you'll miss it, probably less then 15 seconds. Nevertheless there on the board, I can't recall the last time I saw a Weber ad on TV.
Yes, the TV commercial is a shortened version of the longer one linked above.

I have Fubo also its the best one for sports but the food network was a bummer however I have HBO Max which is included with my ATT Fiber so it can be watched there my wife figured that out. My wife is a huge Hallmark fan Fubo is the only streamer that carry all three channels. You need to pick your poison with these streaming services nobody has everything.

Back