Screws for Weber q320 & What burners do you recommend

John Ford

TVWBB Pro
Got a q320 with full propane tank for $75. When installing new ignition the previous owner had stripped the screws holding the burners & 1 was cross threaded.
With penetrating oil & vise grips was able to get the screws out & with a handful of washers was able to get the ignition installed & the burners reinstalled.
I’m going to replace burners & want new screws.
2nd question what burners do you recommend, It’s at hunting camp & won’t be used much.

Attachments

• 830CC431-93DB-4982-AF3B-C5A802DA7616.jpeg
    830CC431-93DB-4982-AF3B-C5A802DA7616.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 7
You cannot go wrong at this price: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWLKQ1J/?tag=tvwb-20

I think the Q320 is a perfect grill for a cabin. I am not sure they include new screws however.
Yeah you can go wrong. Bought this same burner and it would not light. It's not made properly for the grill to fit well in the ignitor. Honestly I think here it is worth buying OEM. What good is a bargain that doesn't work?
As for stripping screws: The burners in those grills are held in by a standard thread 1/4" bolt with a nut underneath. They are stainless steel though. Any hardware store can sell you a duplicate

Back