Scores!!

I have been buying UNICOOK brand from Amazon. Probably the best covers I have bought. Much better and longer lasting than the Weber covers $20-30 depending on size.

@JSaus, The KingKong grill cover in this add is for Spirit E-210 with the shelves folded down. I got it because I bought a KingKong 7130 for a Gen 1000 and I have enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I scored these 2 grills recently. After speaking with members on this forum I have identified the maroon one as a Spirit 700 I got for $10. The Other Red is a Genesis Silver C I got for $15. I spoke to the Seller and he told me he had switched the Heads on them because he was a Red Raider Fan, so the Red Head actually belongs to the Spirit. He said he was using the Silver C until just recently. I was plaining on keeping the C. So what do you all think? Should I switch them back? What do you all vote?

Screenshot_2021-05-14_201409.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-14_191659.jpg

Last edited:
I like the red on the 1000-3000 Gennys with the wood but on the Silver C I like the maroon better. Redheads are more common around me so I would keep the maroon and swap it later if you changed your mind. I have said before, I love my maroon Silver C.

Yes Richard,
We think alike. I really like the color of the Maroon, but it may depend if I am still able to keep it because before I thought about this more thoroughly I offered up the Maroon Head to my daughters cousin and she is an A&M fan. So if she does not hold me to my offer, I think you are right it looks much nicer and is more rare in our area. Thanks for the Reply @Richard in NS .

Last edited:
Quick question for the experts here. I recently picked up a late 90s early 00s Weber 900 with a red head (more red/orange color). The firebox is trashed, rotted out. The "Durawood" wasn't quite, there's a bit of meltage on the slat nearest the firebox on the left side. Came with the original owners manual, pristine. Also a new, never used OEM Weber cover, unsure what model. The main reason I picked it up, and maybe spent too much on it ($75.00) was for the red head.

Same day I picked up an early 00s Genesis Silver A, very nice condition. $20.00. Needs just a replacement burner. So it balances out?

Here's the quick question: Will the red head fit on a Genesis B / C model? Last week I picked up a Genesis Silver B NG, green head. I'd like to swap heads with the red if it will fit.

I'd try it myself, but my wife will hear me bumping around in the basement and she'll find I picked up 3 grills in less than a week.... won't be pretty.

Scored for $11.
It is missing the mounting bracket so I will have to source that.
Rotisserie Model #9890

Screenshot_2021-05-17_134711.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-17_134717.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, that is the 9890 that was what Weber produced for the Genesis grills prior to 2007. They are great rotos.

Back