scored a cool euro kettle.

Greg-S

TVWBB Fan
i'm a big fan of the euro kettles. so much so i had a buddy in the UK grab this lemongrass 22. the thing is, it's not as pastel yellow as it looks in pics. it def has some green to it. a couple pics captured that in the medium shade pics below.

she's got some wear so it's no closet queen. i'll be cooking on her this summer a bunch.

20150621_092257_zpsg7y6q90z.jpg

20150621_092221_zpshowtmvzb.jpg

20150623_191805_zpsohl21gbk.jpg

20150623_194733_zpsiq6zsopg.jpg

20150623_194139_zps3x22su2o.jpg

it's yellower than anything else under sunlight, but it's avacado-ish-limey-sorta in shade. :eek:

thanks for checking it out!

so weber, if you're listening, please sell the euro colors in the US, Canada and Australia. thank you.

The chameleon! Love the color, and the fact your search for grills has extended across the pond!! I also love the copper/brown kettle in the bottom left of the last 2pics. Just seeing that grill brings back memories of my dad grilling on our old one!!
Great post,
Tim

^ thanks guys! :flagkettle:

The chameleon! Love the color, and the fact your search for grills has extended across the pond!! I also love the copper/brown kettle in the bottom left of the last 2pics. Just seeing that grill brings back memories of my dad grilling on our old one!!
Great post,
Tim
i just wish we got these colors here, it's silly that they only sell cool color'd kettles overseas and not here. and yeah, i figured it's one color we'll never get here so i went for it. i'm just lucky to have a buddy in the uk that doesn't mind chasing these down for me and sending them. i've helped him out a ton with that sort of thing going his way so we're a good team. shipping wasn't that bad in my opinion, less that $100.

of course, why just send one when you can send two for twice the price? :smilekettle:

20150625_193604_zpsqdxoilor.jpg

20150625_193539_zpsuhfeeaeh.jpg

20150625_193636_zpssrgjhvzy.jpg

the legs are a little on the whompass, but that's easy enough to fix. it sits low so i'll probably go to the MT legs/triangle for a taller ride.

Last edited:
Very distinctive grill, Greg. You will really be turning some heads with that color...

Regards,

John

Back