Saw a Cyber Truck in person

I was making my lunch this morning and we were all out of sliced cheese. So I got out the block cheese that we usually grate, not slice and I sliced off a piece. My cheese slicing skills aren't what they should be and the first slice was quite wedged. I picked it un and thought to myself, that's looks like the cybertruck

I saw a cyber truck yesterday.

It has a gloss black wrap.

This thread reminds me of an old advertising campaign from when I was younger:
IMG_7864.jpegAnd

IMG_7863.jpeg

If I had $100k laying around in the spare change drawer I might be tempted to buy a cybertruck or the much nicer looking Rivian.

Not going to hate something just because I can’t afford it.

Cheers

Rivians are nice, cybertruck’s are stupid looking.

I grew up a Ford guy but got pissed when the paint came off the brand new escape I bought the wife in 13. I told them the paint has come off every F-150 I’ve owned, every F-150 my company has given me and now this escape, fix it or I’m out.
We now drive a Highlander and I’ll be buying a Tundra right before retirement.
I still have 2 F-150’s with terrible paint. 🤔

Well still regardless of affordability, the Tesla is freakish looking and really ugly. Frankly not the same extent but I put Rivians in same boat. But, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I really dislike the Model Y and Model 3 looks as well. SIL has a Y. just plain too weird for my tastes. I do like the S and find the X "passable".

Well still regardless of affordability, the Tesla is freakish looking and really ugly. Frankly not the same extent but I put Rivians in same boat. But, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I really dislike the Model Y and Model 3 looks as well. SIL has a Y. just plain too weird for my tastes. I do like the S and find the X "passable".
I did my neighbor's state & federal rebate forms for their Mdl 3, I figured "how hard can it be?" All I can say is what a PITA to complete the rebates forms. It worked out well for them, they paid $30K and change, and I got them back $15K, so their net cost on the Mdl 3 was just over $15K, and the car is most certainly worth $15K

Regarding those rebate forms.......Never again.....

Back