Saturday Smoke with Pics

Eddie D

TVWBB Member
Assembling the gear. Bought a brand new knife to try out and loved it.
gear.jpg

Ribs and ABT's in action. I have ribs on the second grate as well and the tips were pulled and chopped after foiling step for freezing and ABT filling.

ribsabtsmoker1.jpg

Made a fattie with Pepperjack and fried onion stuffing. Attempted a new method of stuffing and didn't get the seal right was still good. Also the fattie was marinated in Stubb's Pork Marinade.

finishedfattie.jpg

Through on a couple Hebrew National dogs for lunch and seasoned up some Tater Tots. Also had a original recipe "The Beer That Made Milwaukee Famous". Can only find this in Milwaukee it is not the same recipe as the cans. I bring this back after visiting family Milwaukee.

lunch.jpg

Looks great. I'm gonna have to try some of the ABT's sometime. I did a "quickie smoke" yesterday as well. Pork tenderloin over 5 lbs of chicken breasts. Turned out nice.

Everything looks great man! I'd like to give that old school Schlitz a try. I too am trying to figure out the perfect method of wrapping a fattie, mine always leak a little bit.

Brandon

Dang good looking food Eddie. Been craving brats lately.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I too am trying to figure out the perfect method of wrapping a fattie, mine always leak a little bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just found this today Brandon, might help. I get leakers too. I'm trying this method tomorrow.

The ABT is one of the finer inventions of mankind. Made 60 for a party this weekend, they went before I could even hardly turn around. Fattie looks lovely as well! Another fine invention.

Great looking grub there Eddie.
icon_cool.gif
I'd love me one of those Schlitz or 30 myself.
icon_biggrin.gif
And you can't go wrong with Blues Hog either.
icon_wink.gif

Back