Saturday night Ribeyes

Beautiful looking meal Chris.

I like the wine too. Pretty good for the money.

You're grillin' my meals Chris!
Love the looks of everything, and yes, the tri-wine of Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon...
Ideal!
drinking%20wine.gif

Holy cow Chris! I just sat through about 20 minutes of your pictures on slideshow, awesome looking grub my man!

We'll be heading through Baraboo en-route to the Dells in a couple weeks. Last time we went through I noticed a RR Donnely plant (I work at one here) any chance your a printer?

Very nice!! You can't go wrong with steak and potatoes. Rib eyes are one of my favorites and I love asparagus when have steak.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
You're grillin' my meals Chris!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim, The ribeyes are old hat for me but your posts definitely inspired me to cook the grilled aspargus and yukon golds!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brandon A:
Holy cow Chris! I just sat through about 20 minutes of your pictures on slideshow, awesome looking grub my man!

We'll be heading through Baraboo en-route to the Dells in a couple weeks. Last time we went through I noticed a RR Donnely plant (I work at one here) any chance your a printer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for viewing my pics! I have a hard time looking at them without getting hungry
icon_biggrin.gif
. I am familiar with RR Donnely, but don't work there. I am in the plastics manufacturing business.

Back