Sam Club Tips for the Foreigner

Again, not trying to beat a dead horse. I've never once had to wait on the phone. I have always gotten right in with at worst a 5 min wait in the que. On times when I've had to have parts sent out, they use email to update me on shipping and delivery times. Otherwise that's it. I honestly am so pleased with them and have no complaints. Again, unless you've given it a go, you would not know.
I've not needed Weber support in years. But, they too were nice to deal with (other than letting me down so badly on the Summit) but that is another place I don't care to go now.
So understand I am not indicating MM good Weber bad, simply don't slap a bad rap on a company not deserving of it. They have been treating me quite well. And believe me if they didn't I would make it known.
I will say, Z Grills support relies almost exclusively on email and if I were to buy another based on "support" I'd need my head candled. I HATE waiting hours and days for emails when I would simply like an explanation of something

Sam's is my best place to buy brisket, ribs, lamb, rib-eyes, etc. It may or may not be the cheapest price in town, but it will be the best cut, trim, and quality.

I also buy big containers of black peppercorns, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, etc. to make my own rub mix. The big containers of seasonings and spices at Sam's are about the same price as a tiny jar at Kroger.

Costco is not in our area, but I went to one in DFW several years ago. I said that if you took me in blindfolded, pulled it off and asked me where I was, I would say the Sam's in my town. The layout of merchandise was almost exactly the same. Only when you looked close and saw their store brands was a difference noted. Not sure if it's the same these days.

Scan and Go app is the shizzle. I used to groan about going to Sam's because of the checkout lines of people buying huge quantities. It was awful to wait behind them just to buy a pack of steaks or such. Now I can go in, grab my items, scan and pay with my phone, and go.

Back