Salmon steaks and a visitor :eek:

Gary H. NJ

TVWBB Platinum Member
A cool, overcast day in north Jersey today. In other words, quiet and relaxing. Had lunch out on the deck and watched a very large spider spin her web for nearly an hour. She must have been over an inch from leg to leg; nearly a half inch body. Quite beautiful too.
IMG_3311.jpg

A simple dinner tonight. Just corn and salmon steaks. Also had warm tromboncino squash salad with fresh herb vinaigrette (not pictured. Slice and steam the squash, toss with vinaigrette).
Local sweet corn on. Why does the one look like donkey teeth? Maybe I should ask for my $.65 back. ;)
IMG_3313.jpg

Salmon gets a quick simple marinade of dill, lemon juice, s&p, olive oil.
IMG_3314.jpg

Then on to the grill. Woo. Hot grill. Didn't need that arm hair anyway...
IMG_3315.jpg

Can't believe I blurred the plated pic. Oh well, you get the idea. Oh, that's miso-ancho butter on the corn.
Hope everyone had a great dinner and a great weekend.
IMG_3317.jpg

Beautiful meal, Gary. I think the plated pic was in focus, just focused on the corn. The donkey teeth aspect just made it seem like a funhouse mirror.

Excellent looking salmon steak buddy! Corn looks super as well. What are you charging for a plate like that?

Looks super

Not really found of any fish but smoked. But that loooks OUTSTANDING! i will try that soon.

Back