Ryan's Genesis Silver B "Cape Grill" Resto

Yah, you don't need all that fancy crap. It is just something to go wrong with the grill.

I roto'ed this chicken two nights ago. On my plain old 25 year old Weber Genesis 1000. You simply wouldn't find a juicier 6lb chicken.

36e9MaV.jpg

Bruce,

That looks AWESOME! I am going to get with the rotisserie cooking soon!

Jon

Jon,
You surprise me. I find it hard to believe that you don't have a roto for at least one of your grills. Get a smoker box as well.

I fully endorse the roto for any E-W Weber grill.

Oh, yah, the prep on that chicken was super easy. let me know if you want the directions. I just decided it is time for another chicken. Love the leftovers.

I did actually buy another chicken today. I am going to prep it tonight and put it on the roto tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck.

I did actually buy another chicken today. I am going to prep it tonight and put it on the roto tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck.

Maybe we should wish the poor chicken luck?! After all it will be the guest of honor at it's own celebrity roast.

Larry, did you come up with that one on your own or did you steal that from somewhere. Good one.

I just came up with based on my memories of watching the old Dean Martin celebrity roasts on tv

I love Dean Martin and those celebrity roasts he used to do. I really wish I could have seen him perform live back when he was alive and doing regular shows in Vegas.

To think in just under 2 months, I went from this one Silver B to 2 Genesis 1000s, a Silver A, this Silver B at the Cape, and a parts Silver B I got as a source for replacement knobs for this one.

Weberitis - it is a sickness, sponsored in part by the fine members of this Board!

Yah, I think this forum has a virus. I was infected a couple years ago and still haven't been able to shake it.

Chris: I guess I should have added a couple emojis to my post. I was saying that in jest, maybe you are as well???

:)

Back