Rotisserie Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branon S.

TVWBB Super Fan
Scored a like new rotisserie the other day for $35 on Cl. Had to share since no one else appreciates it like you all.

The only thing it's missing is the counter balance and the nut that attaches it to the spit. I'll have to give Weber a call to see if they'll sell me just that part.

Congrats Branon, great deal!

I saw that on CL too, but already have one.
To be honest, I've never used my counter balance.
But I've never cooked anything huge on it, such as a turkey, etc.

I have the EZ Que rotisserie which I love but only use a few times a year. I just wanted it to have an extra one. It's an easy way to make chicken for parties.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
I just wanted it to have an extra one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you ever get tired of having it collect dust, let me know as I'll buy it. I'm on CL constantly and somehow missed seeing this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
I'm actually thinking about selling it because I just got the ok to buy a shotgun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How you gonna cook birds you get with shotgun if you sell it?

Scored a like new rotisserie the other day for $35 on Cl. Had to share since no one else appreciates it like you all.

The only thing it's missing is the counter balance and the nut that attaches it to the spit. I'll have to give Weber a call to see if they'll sell me just that part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to get that one. If you decide to sell it, Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back