Rotisserie Questions

Scott-ManThings

Hey guys...looking for a couple rotisseries...

I am first looking for one for my Genesis Silver. Weber says I need the 7659 but was wondering if anyone had luck with one from Amazon that is a little cheaper and could point me in the right direction.

Second one I need is for my E-310 Copper. It came with a mounting bracket but no Roti. Just figured I'd complete it with a roti before I sell. What's the best/most affordable one to get? Thanks a lot.

Hey guys...looking for a couple rotisseries...

I am first looking for one for my Genesis Silver. Weber says I need the 7659 but was wondering if anyone had luck with one from Amazon that is a little cheaper and could point me in the right direction.

Second one I need is for my E-310 Copper. It came with a mounting bracket but no Roti. Just figured I'd complete it with a roti before I sell. What's the best/most affordable one to get? Thanks a lot.

9890 and 9891 should work fine on your Genny presuming it's a three burner. There's other model numbers as well, but they are escaping me right now.

On your E310, if you are really selling it, I wouldn't bother with including a roti as you won't get your money back on the investment. Just highlight that it is set up for rotisserie with the included mounting bracket.

DaveW is right on with the Weber Roto models for the Genesis Silver. The 7659 might work and might be a newer model, but I am not sure.

I also agree that adding a roto to a grill for sale is not a good plan from a financial standpoint. It won't increase the sale value enough to cover the cost unless you find a used one for real cheap. If the brackets are like the ones on silver B's and 1000's, it should just be two small bolts and nuts to remove to get if off the grill.

You might look at the Onegrill brand on amazon for a rotisserie for you Genesis Silver. They are supposed to be pretty good rotos.

Also, if you are really set on putting a roto on the E310 before you sell it, I just noticed this Honsgo on Amazon.com for $40. Going with the less expensive Honsgo will give you a decent chance of getting your money back on higher selling price.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01N6OXDUV/tvwb-20

Thanks guys. I somehow found a used one on my local Craigslist for $10. It's an original Weber one for the early Genesis models that is in good condition and he is going to do $10 on it. I see the same ones are selling for quite higher on Ebay.

I'm not sure what to do with the E300 one...I think deep down I'm thinking I might keep the grill to use as my own after I get it all cleaned up...that's why I want the roti, haha. Everytime I flip a 300, I think "it would be nice to have one of these for myself" but I alway end up sticking with my old Green sidekick. Something about that loud click of the ignitor that gets me every time...

Thanks guys. I somehow found a used one on my local Craigslist for $10. It's an original Weber one for the early Genesis models that is in good condition and he is going to do $10 on it. I see the same ones are selling for quite higher on Ebay.

I'm not sure what to do with the E300 one...I think deep down I'm thinking I might keep the grill to use as my own after I get it all cleaned up...that's why I want the roti, haha. Everytime I flip a 300, I think "it would be nice to have one of these for myself" but I alway end up sticking with my old Green sidekick. Something about that loud click of the ignitor that gets me every time...

I'd keep an older Genny over a 300 series without a moment of hesitation.

Back