Rotisserie: looking for recipes and inspiration

Bradley Bruns

TVWBB Fan
I was fortunate enough to receive a Weber kettle rotisserie for my birthday (thanks dear!).

The first night I spun a chicken and it was fantastic. Like bacon on the outside and like butter on the inside.

So now I'm inspired to rotiss everything I can, including beef, pork butts, ribs, gyros, the kids and the dog if they misbehave.

Does anyone have any great recipes tailored for the rotisserie? Also looking for recommendation on good rotisserie forums (high caliber like this one).

Chris Allingham, what do you think about a sub-forum dedicated to rotisserie grilling?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">, the kids and the dog if they misbehave. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not the dog!!
icon_smile.gif

This gyro recipe I wrote for rotis or not.

I don't really think of 'recipes' as specific to a rotis. Virtually any roasting recipe will work either as written or with minor mods.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob H.:
Try prime rib on the rotiss, followed up by Mac's pineapple. Great combo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You got that right Bob. We had this as our Thanksgiving Protein this year.
DSCN3170.JPG

My family absolutely LOVES my pork loin on the rotis.

Marinate pork loin in McCormick Grill Mates garlic herb and wine marinade mix overnight.

Season liberally with Wolfe Bold.

Cook on rotis at about 300 until center is 155. Rest 15 minutes and slice.

I havent done this in a while so i might be off on the cooking temp. I need to do this again soon....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradley Bruns:
Does anyone have any great recipes tailored for the rotisserie? Also looking for recommendation on good rotisserie forums (high caliber like this one).
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have Weber's Way To Grill the herb-crusted tenderloin recipe on page 89 adapts well to the rotisserie. I did it this past weekend and am very happy with the results.

Brad

Back