Robert Mondavi Coastal Edition 18" kettle...nice score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
Made a nice lil score on Ebay. This sucker is brand new. I can't even imagine how old it is. It has three vents on the bottom, and isn't a one-touch. Nice wooden handles too. Curious to see what the two-letter code on the lid vent is.

RM18W1.jpg

RM18W2.jpg

RM18W3.jpg

RM18W4.jpg

RM18W5.jpg

RM18W6.jpg

RM18W7.jpg

Nice! I was actually looking at this the other day. Congrats! Glad a member got it.

I almost bought it for the original $48.00 buy-it-now price. Sorry, I drove up the price for you a little with a couple bids. Nice score and enjoy!
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Croake:
I almost bought it for the original $48.00 buy-it-now price. Sorry, I drove up the price for you a little with a couple bids. Nice score and enjoy!
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I clicked on "Buy It Now," and literally as I did so, someone opened the bidding. Usually when I see something on eBay, I already have a price I'm willing to pay, and that's the price I bid. If someone trumps me, so be it. Someone actually bid the exact same amount right at the end. If the auction was even 30 seconds longer, I'd probably have lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back