1/4 cup maple syrup
3 TB. country-style Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. kosher salt

Rub:
2 tsp. smoked paprika
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

1 boneless center-cut pork loin roast, about 3 1/2 lbs.
1 TB. extra-virgin olive oil
2 TB. finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves

1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shallots and cook until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often. Add the vinegar and cook until evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in the broth and the cream, increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and gently simmer until the mixture is reduced to 1 3/4 cups and is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the syrup and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard and the salt. Set aside while you prepare the roast; or, let cool, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
2. Combine the rub ingredients. Brush the roast all over with the oil and season evenly with the rub. Allow the roast to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Prepare the grill for direct and indirect cooking over high heat (450 to 550 F).
4. Sear the roast over direct high heat, with the lid closed, until the surface is well marked, 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Move the roast over indirect high heat and grill, fat side up, with the lid closed, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast registers 140 to 145 F, 20 to 30 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil, and let rest for about 15 minutes (the internal temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees during this time).
5. Reheat the sauce gently over medium-low heat and add the parsley. Cut the roast crosswise into slices and serve warm with the sauce.

Source: "Weber's New Real Grilling - Jamie Purviance - 2013

Is this the “All-Star Joan” posting pictures of her amazing looking meal? That pork loin looks awesome and I hope you keep posting great recipes with pictures!!

Yes it is :giggle: :giggle:

OK, I'll confess !!! DH took the picture🤭 and 3 others. Then he e-mailed them to me and then I copied and pasted it here. I didn't know it would be so easy.

Back