Roadside Chicken ?

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
We had some in the marinade for tonight BUT life got in the way will it effect it much ? I can't cook it until tommrow at dinner so it a have been in the marinade 24 hrs !
icon_confused.gif

GeeWhiz Guy, you may have some of the world's best chicken marinating in your fridge right now!
Hey, don't forget photos!
icon_biggrin.gif
We all love RSC!!

Well we went with leaving it in the marinade until tommrows dinner time .
icon_smile.gif
Doesn't seem to be anything in it to way over power it we shall see . Besides I like strong spicey taste anyway .

Looking forward to dinner tommrow night . I HAD to eat out tonight and not even at a place I would normaly go so lets just say I ate I didn't dine forsure on a food a choice .

Thanks guys

Be prepared. It is going to be very DELICIOUS!!! Hopefully they are nice big chicken pieces, with bones and skin, because that skin will be epic. Enjoy your bird!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike R.:
Be prepared. It is going to be very DELICIOUS!!! Hopefully they are nice big chicken pieces, with bones and skin, because that skin will be epic. Enjoy your bird! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope so its 1 whole chicken quartered and 2 thighs with drumstix .
icon_smile.gif

We will get to cook it about 6 pm est so I will post a couple pics of the cook .

I also marinade mine for 24 hrs. Now, to me, there is nothing better than marinading a couple cornish hens for 24 hours and cooking them up!

The chicken came out very good ! BUT my wife says it has to MUCH of a I can't spell it so here goes she says it has to much of wortershire taste but says she is gona make a version and tone it down next time I thought it was fine loved the skin picure to follow as soon as I can get her to load it to photo bucket .

Back