Road Side Score

John Vasiliadis

So as you can see from my signature I clearly have a Weber kettle addiction and certainly do not need any more grills but look at what I scored last night, for free! No rust on the frame or racks and is absolutely complete. All it needs is a replacement kettle bottom (serious rust spots) and a good deep cleaning/polishing. Same color kettle as my Gen 2 Performer. I am super stoked to dig into this project and she definitely is a keeper. My wife thinks I am mental with 9 different Weber kettles....

I am on the hunt for a Performer kettle if anyone is selling.

John

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 30
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 30
Good deal! Counting Smokey Joes, I am right up there with you. Weberitis is a tough illness to overcome, especially when opportunities like that come your way! My wife continues to try shock therapy to attempt to cure me😟.

Good deal! Counting Smokey Joes, I am right up there with you. Weberitis is a tough illness to overcome, especially when opportunities like that come your way! My wife continues to try shock therapy to attempt to cure me😟.
Jon, you of all people should realize that Weberitis only goes into remission for a little while, there is no cure!

I never find deals or pearls like that either!
Good for you John!

I too have Weberitis my wife now makes me give away a grill after I restore one.

My friends my all have vintage kettles.

Back