RIP: Bob Correll

I just popped back on to the forum and I am very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading Bob's threads and he always offered good advice to the newbies.

Folks, I received a call this morning from Bob's dear wife Joanne....
I am so very sad to tell you my good friend and yours, Bob Correll has past away recently...
Bob past peacefully in his sleep, Jo told me... a blessing he did not suffer.
It wasn't the cancer that Bob was diagnosed with in the summer of 2020, she said, as the miracle drug he was taking was working very well.
Jo told me he developed pneumonia unrelated to Covid-19.

Bob loved grilling. He loved making his "McBob's" in different ways and showing us the simple pleasures of grilled foods.
I believe his signature dish is the famous St. Louis Pork Steak, yet, he probably would disagree with that.
Always with a laugh, it was pure pleasure talking with Bob. And I will miss him more than you can imagine.

If anyone wishes to send condolences to Bob's family,
please message me here for his address

Note from Moderator: Here's a link to Bob's obituary: https://www.feyfuneralhome.com/obituary/Robert-Correll

View attachment 48227View attachment 48228View attachment 48229View attachment 48232View attachment 48233
Jim, this is the first that I heard of Bob‘s passing. So sorry to hear of it. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he was such a lovely guy in conversation here and on Facebook.

I don't stop by much anymore, and caught on to this via the TVWBB email. I'd read so many of Bob's posts over the years, he always came across like one of those guys you'd like to meet.

Condolences to the Correll family and RIP Bob.

after a year, still thinking of you & missing you.
hope you're smokin' up a storm in Heaven!

bob-correll-may1-2011-jpg.48227

I've been away from this site for a while and just saw this a couple of weeks ago. Very sad news. I miss him. He was one of my favorite people on this forum.

Back