Ribeyes

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Sorry no Weber involved in tonight's meal, I like the Santa Maria grill better for grilling steaks. Salted ribeyes on the Santa Maria grill over some mesquite lump.
IMG_1424.jpg

My plate with some veggies and some left over beans from last night.
IMG_1437.jpg

Great lookin' REs John!
butt please comment further on the better'ness' of the SMG over the Weber grill for steaks...

Ok I have to ask. There is a crescent shape something near the top of the beans, is that a hotdog? 2 thumbs up if it is. If it isn't everything looks great anyways.

Looks great! My better half doesn't care for beans, so I live vicariously through a lot of your posts. And those beans look awesome.

Jim I like the SM grill better than my kettle is because I can leave the steaks directly over the coals the whole time. All I have to do is raise or lower the grate as needed. I also don't like that white smoke taste that comes pouring out of my kettle when the fat from the ribeyes hits the coals.

Bob, yes the beans had a couple of hot dogs in it. There was also 4 slices of bacon and a sweet onion added in there also.

I'm glad I had time to catch up on my photo gallery browsing so I didn't miss that great looking meal! Nicely done John!

Back