Rib Tips and Fatties

Whoa, those are some good lookin' tips. I've never had a fatty before, but they look tasty.

Congrats to your son!
icon_cool.gif

Great looking pics and food.

I've seen several pictures and have also seen fatties mentioned all over the place.

Could you please tell me what they are?

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlene Steinberg:
Great looking pics and food.

I've seen several pictures and have also seen fatties mentioned all over the place.

Could you please tell me what they are?

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here you go Marlene. Click here

Congratulations Tony, you must be proud of your son. If all that food was for your son and his girlfriend, I would love to see how much you cook for an entire family.

Erik

Q is my first son and to see him graduate was one of best moments of my life. Now, my twins girls are Juniors at IU and my youngest daughter won a full scholarship to Ball State - I have several more graduations - and cooks to come!
icon_smile.gif

Tony your food looked awesome. Heck I got hungry just looking at it. Congrats to your entire family, it appears they have made you a very proud dad. Your pride shows in your cooking as well. Great job.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments - I have been really blessed with my family.
icon_smile.gif

T.J., yep those are bacon wrapped and I dont stuff them with anything when I wrap them in bacon because they soak up that bacon fat and taste great just like that.

Can life get any better than bacon wrapped fatties? Well maybe a side of chicken fried bacon and creamed gravy, but that's about it. Great pics and Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the Grad.
icon_cool.gif

Back