Rib smoke first time using WSM

Man Im really not as stupid as I appear and even use computers at work but besides surfing online I don't do much. Messed with it some yesterday. I got the pics and you will see them but I might have to get the wife involved. Been on afew forums but never posted pics. The ribs did turn out very good and after I was done I didn't feel so bad about getting her dirty. Only thing I will change is getting better ribs next time. I used the cheap vacuum sealed ones this time but I do not have a problem paying for good meat. We have a real good butcher shop a town over in evansville indiana. Also use the fresh market. Got two ribeyes over there last week at the fresh market and they were excellent. If I screwed up the first time I didn't want to feel bad over the meat I burned up. I don't have any children so I have to get my own toys and I dont see me ever getting tired of the WSM!

Brian, here's a quick-and-dirty tutorial for posting photos using Firefox. First, you have to have the photo uploaded somewhere like Photobucket, so you can link to its location. Get the photo up on the screen. Right-click on the photo, and choose "Copy Image Location". Now go into TVWBB to compose your post. Click on the little icon for Insert Image. In the URL box, paste the image location (CTRL-V). The image should show up in the body of your post.

(If you don't use Firefox, ignore the above and tell me to crawl back under my rock. :) )

Back