Replacement top grate

Steve Z

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi all,
I need a new top grate for my 18.5" WSM. Anybody have a link? I've been searching Amazon, but can't find anything.
Thanks,
Steve

I have ordered directly from Weber Cust Service. I use two stainless hinged racks in WSM that work great and clean easily.

The top grate is the same one you'll find at most hardware stores for the 18.5" kettle grill. It's the bottom grate that must be ordered direct from Weber due to it's odd size and lack of handles.

Regards,
Chris

Only place I've seen the SS has been direct from Weber. Never saw any SS grates at my Lowes or HD.

Just thought I'd mention that. When I do replace mine, they will be SS. SS cleans a lot easier and holds up better IMHO.

IMHO, discard both of the stock grates & buy 2 hinged stainless steel ones
icon_wink.gif
One of the new ones can rest on the 4 lower strap bolts...and both will clean up easier and last longer
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm going to buy an extra top rack after seeing another thread in this forum - turn 1 rack over and rotate 90* and just like that you've got another rack for ribs at the top of the bullet. The only drawback to my 18.5" WSM is the ocassional lack of rib space (I like to keep them laid flat).

Peter

Back