Replacement Gray Performer Table

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
Does anyone know where I can get a gray replacement table for a performer? I once heard Weber no longer has the gray plastic tables in stock and I need one now.

Does anyone know where I can get a gray replacement table for a performer? I once heard Weber no longer has the gray plastic tables in stock and I need one now.
Depending on which generation you have, the new metal tables are a direct swap for the old thermoplastic. I think Weber sells the metal ones for $90.

I replaced my gray thermo(something) table with the metal one about two years ago. As @J Grotz said, it's a direct swap, but it is a much darker gray - almost charcoal. I like it though and the newer table doesn't get scratched up or show dirt as much as the old. I paid $60 at ereplacementparts.com, but it appears they are in high demand now, as the price there is $124. I think Weber's is the best price at $100. Part #65189

JimK, is it a direct swap even for the original thermoset models like this one?

Edit: It only fits 2005+. I don't think it fits the earlier model pictured below

112186d3c0d54d28ba4e207477eea111.jpg

Thanks for the info. Called Weber this morning regarding a different part I needed and they discounted the $100 “silver vein” identical fit replacement one for my newer one to $66. I pulled the trigger and hope it get’s here unscathed.

JimK, is it a direct swap even for the original thermoset models like this one?

Edit: It only fits 2005+. I don't think it fits the earlier model pictured below

112186d3c0d54d28ba4e207477eea111.jpg

That's an old One Touch Platinum (although it looks to have a newer kettle mounted on the frame). I don't know if the Performer table from that era was the same. I had one of those before getting my Performer. Main difference is the gas assist, and the Performer stands higher.

Back