Reminder: Post recipes in one of the Recipe Forums

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
For your consideration...if you're posting something here in the Photo Gallery that you really like, and you think others might really like to cook it, too, please post it as a recipe in one of the Recipe Forums listed at the bottom of the homepage. That way it will be memorialized for current and future forum members to find and enjoy forever!

Each post in the Recipe Forum must begin with a list of ingredients and cooking process steps.

Thanks,
Chris

For your consideration...if you're posting something here in the Photo Gallery that you really like, and you think others might really like to cook it, too, please post it as a recipe in one of the Recipe Forums listed at the bottom of the homepage. That way it will be memorialized for current and future forum members to find and enjoy forever!

Each post in the Recipe Forum must begin with a list of ingredients and cooking process steps.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris, only thing I can think of is that they can NOT find the recipe forums. lol

What about things that aren't cooked anywhere near a grill or smoker? I mean, sure, anything can really be cooked on a grill or smoker but if it's not then shouldn't it be posted somewhere other than the Barbecue and Grilling Discussion Photo Gallery forum? Maybe I'm not understanding the meaning of "Post photos to show off your barbecuing and grilling creations!"

Thanks for bumping, all. It just occurred to me that I recently posted a recipe here that I should have at least also put in the Recipe section. I'll do that now.

I'm still trying to figure it out.:)
Hi John, for example, your Chicken Thighs recipe should have gone in the Poultry thread. You just posted the rub in the wrong thread. The rub by itself should have gone in the thread right under where you posted it. Now, isn't all that clear as mud? :giggle:

Back