Rehab of 2008 Weber Genesis E-320 with Major Rust and Corrosion

Very glad I read thist thread makes my decision to get an old weber seem much better but the blue grill honestly looks fine would take bout 2 hours for me to have looking like new it's all minor repair I would have fixed it up but it's obvious it isn't made like the old ones

So I met up with the S-320 guy and below is what I came home with. All it needs us a little cleaning and it should come out like new.

JLK.jpg

Here is my Memorial Day line up....all going for 3 to 6 hours a piece. I know it's overkill but I kind of like having all that grilling space!!!
(Sorry for crappy picture...I was taking it through the kitchen window)

20140526_160336-1-1.jpg

Looks a LOT better than what you got at first. Nice lineup. I had both my 6 burner Wolf and my Broilmaster going all day Sunday. The Wolf was on burger and dog duty and the Broilmaster did close to 14 pounds of my special wings. I am going to dread my gas bill ;-) The Summit just supervised the whole production. I did not think it would stand up to an all day cook with the damage on it's fire box. And my red head Genesis II is still at my brother's house.

Wow. what a score! It's an older one, at has the East -West burner config (which many folks who rotisaire prefer) and if it only needs a cleaning....well how can you beat that?

Congrats!

Back