Redtop Lid Comes Out of Hibernation

Man good guess !

Funny story about this grill ... at the time I smoked. Marlboros. Every pack had miles on them. I entered some contest and sent in a ton of miles (cant remember how many I was ripping them off every pack I could find) and I won this grill along with a bunch of other stuff like a giant igloo cooler that I still have btw, a video camera, a poloroid camera and a whole bunch of other stuff ... so I got this grill in 1999 for free aahhahaa and took care of it all these years !
I'm surprised it doesn't say Marlboro on the lid. I do remember that contest.

Yea it woulda been super cool if it did but sadly it does not. I had some Marlboro back packs and duffel bags as well, all types of stuff
I know I got something from them too, just can't remember what it was. I'd remember a grill though!

I had a duffle bag for years. My wife smoked and I figured why not save them up. I would even pick up packs I found on the ground. The duffle bag was great. Probably the best one I have owned. I had it a good 20 years.

I had a duffle bag for years. My wife smoked and I figured why not save them up. I would even pick up packs I found on the ground. The duffle bag was great. Probably the best one I have owned. I had it a good 20 years.
Yes I had that too Bruce ! I also ripped them off every pack I could find. Quit smoking cold turkey in 2001 and never picked up another

Every grill I've kept except one if it had a side burner I replaced it with a shelf. Our E320 NG work horse has a side burner and when I got it 14 years ago, I fired the side burner up to see if it worked ...it did, and it's never been fired up since. Just never had a use for it.
I picked up three new butane camping stoves for $20.00 at a garage sale if I need a stove, I use one of those.
I do keep one on the Jumbo Joe cart to light the coals which is handy.

101_7678.JPG

Back