Redhead update!

RGleason

TVWBB Super Fan
I couldn't resist getting one of Bryan O'Neals handles! In restoring her I have given her a new charcoal grate, hinged cooking grate, legs/wheels/triangle/ash catcher kit and a cover to keep her warm, and now a sealed oak handle with weber laser etched. Man---- she is Gorgeous!
1C770B6D-D1FA-454E-B2A2-9EF5634F4F43-137-0000000316623BCA.jpg

4A33F383-D2A0-4621-A154-0FCBF482956F-137-000000031A5EE4C9.jpg

Thanks fer lookin'
:D

Brians handles are awesome. Makes that grill pop. Nice. If you want to clean up a little better around where the handle attaches to the lid, use some 0000 steel wool right up against it.

Yep those handles make that grill look great & just pop, I would not mind getting some for my newer Performer, I just like the way they look. And I bet they are cooler to the touch.

Thanks. If I brought one of my cookers in the house, the boss would have a heart attack.

Me too, Tracy. I have a hard enough time keeping four grills on the patio, much less inside the house.

That redhead is a beauty!

Thanks. If I brought one of my cookers in the house, the boss would have a heart attack.

hey Tracy---my fellow Coloradoan :D

it was cold that night and she was just in the house long enough to install the new handle. my wife made me take her outside right after that pic lol.

nice line up of cookers you have!

Back