recommend any good movies that are streaming on Netflix?

Yeah, you can get hooked on House of Cards. When the 2nd season came out I watched the whole thing in 2 days.

I watched 'The Graduate' on Netflix last night. I must have seen this movie at least a couple dozen times over the last 40 years. I'm equally drawn by the soundtrack. Great classic...

George L, I know what you mean about getting hooked, my sister in law said we should check it out and it so happened I was off work for 2 weeks and did season 1 & 2 back to back.

I've been watching Hell on Wheels (not to be confused with Hells Angles On Wheels, I have the DVD), I'm midway into the 8th episode of the first season and it's been pretty good.... My little brother told me how much he was into Deadwood so I had Netflix send me the first disk, I enjoyed that..... anyway, they're both pretty good. I'll be sure to check out the other recommendations too.

I just found out Django Unchained is now streaming.....

http://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Django-Unchained/70230640?trkid=1660

70230640.jpg

Mind of a Chef is a good series to watch. I've only seen Season 1 which is about Chef David Chang and it's entertaining as hell IMO plus it's narrated by Anthony Bourdain.

I'm not sure if its on netflix or prime but I like "Chef (2014)" with Jon Favreau ( whom I ususally hate). there is also a cameo by Aron Franklin and his briskets.
kind of ( and I know this is going to make some people cringe) a Favreau'ed "Big night" on wheels.

it's no shawshank redemption, but it was a lot better than I anticipated.

Back