rcplanebuyer grates & flavorizer bars

Wayne Ficklin

TVWBB Fan
I had an email exchange with him a while back but something came up and I didn't pull the trigger. I went to have him invoice me today and the email bounced from the original craiglist post. I can't seem to find a current craiglist post, so in the meantime I've created an alert for when a post is made to sfbay.craigslist.org for "weber flavorizer burlingame". I think that's the criteria I've seen posted.

Anyone know another way to reach him?

Stick to Craigslist if you can. Otherwise you have to pay him more to cover his eBay fees. Try searches for "Weber bars" "Weber grates" and see if you don't find him again. The old ads go bad and don't work any longer.

UPDATE: Yeah, I couldn't find him this time, either. He may be covered up and not want to advertise or not realize his ads need to be refreshed. I would give it a day or two and try again.

Last edited:
Yeah Ebay has become highway robbery with their fees. They now take out 12.5% commission on your sale price AND the cost of shipping plus they remove sales tax from your proceeds as well! They totally suck. I sure wish I could find another solid venue to sell and buy through

Back